Smoothie is a thick and filling drink. It is a complete breakfast in itself. To make this smoothie we mainly need banana, unsweetened cocoa powder, flax seeds and milk. Vanilla extract and cinnamon powder definitely enhances the flavor. Hope you enjoy this thick and chocolatey smoothie. Optional ingredients are rolled oats 1/2 cup and/or protein powder. Make it the way you like it!!!
Also try: Banana Blueberry Smoothie.
Course: Beverages or Breakfast
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Total – 5 mins
- Banana – 1 large (ripe and frozen)
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 1.5 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Flax Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Almond Milk – 3/4 cup (you can use regular milk or yogurt as well).
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Chocolate Banana Smoothie:
- Take a blending jar. Add all the ingredients. Add 2 ice cubes (totally optional)
- Blend on high-speed until frothy and smooth
- Your Chocolate Banana Smoothie is ready. Serve immediately.
PS: Frozen Banana – slice it and freeze a few hours before making the smoothie.