Summer Time!!! Smoothie Time!!! Smoothie recipes are always simple, quick and easy. Love it as it’s my quick-fix breakfast too. I did not add any sweetener to it, if you like then add 1 tbsp of honey.
Course: Beverages or Breakfast
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Total – 5 mins
- Banana – 1 large (ripe preferred)
- Frozen Blueberries – 1.5 cups (you can use fresh blueberries as well, but then you need to add ice. Frozen is preferred)
- Flax Seeds – 1 tsp
- Almond Milk – 1 cup (you can use regular milk or yogurt as well).
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Banana Blueberry Smoothie:
- Take a blending jar. Add all the ingredients
- Blend on high-speed until frothy and smooth
- Your Banana Blueberry Smoothie is ready. Serve immediately.