Refreshing and flavorful, Blueberry Lemonade!!!
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 30 mins, Total – 40 mins.
- Fresh Blueberry – 1/2 cup
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Lime Juice – 1 tbsp
- Honey – 2 tbsp (or sugar)
- Mint Leaves – about 6-7
- A few lemon & lime wedges
- Water – 2 cups.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
- Add blueberries to a blending jar and blend to a coarse paste
- Transfer the paste to a bowl. Now add honey, lemon juice, lime juice & water, and give it a nice stir
- Add lemon & lime wedges and mint leaves, stir again and refrigerate for 30 mins
- Now strain the lemonade and pour in the glasses with ice. You can also garnish with some blueberries, mint leaves, lemon (or lime) wedges. Your Blueberry Lemonade is ready!!!