Blueberries… Blueberries… Blueberries…. I guess almost everyone loves blueberries. I have tried blueberry cakes and milkshakes, so this time I thought why not a lemonade. Tried it over the weekend and it was exhilarating and luscious. Simply loved it. For this one I am gonna urge you all to try!!!
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 30 mins, Total – 40 mins
- Blueberry – 1 cup
- Lemon – 2 (1 – sliced, 1 – juice)
- Lime – 1 (1/2 – sliced, 1/2 juice)
- Mint Leaves – 6-7
- Sugar – 4 tbsp or as required
- Water – 4 cups
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
- Take a blender. Add blueberries and sugar
- Blend to make a smooth consistency paste
- Transfer it to a bowl. Add lemon juice & slices, lime juice & slices, mint leaves and water
- Refrigerate for 30 mins
- Remove the lemon and lime slices and strain it through a sieve to remove seeds (you can even squeeze the lemon and lime slices at this stage to get the maximum juice out of it)
- Your Blueberry Lemonade is ready
- Top it with ice and serve.