It is my second favorite after chocolate milkshake. Flavor of fresh blueberries makes it unbeatable. It’s summer time so definitely give a try.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
- Milk – 400 ml (whole or toned)
- Vanilla Ice Cream – 2 scopes
- Sugar or Honey – 2 tbsp (optional, I did not add)
- Blueberries – 1 cup.
How to make Blueberry Milkshake:
- Take a blender jar. Add milk, vanilla ice cream, blueberries and sugar or honey (optional)
- Blend to make smooth consistency milkshake
- Your Blueberry Milkshake is ready. Serve immediately.