Summer Drinks are always a favorite!!! They’re refreshing, flavorsome and often easy to make. Pineapple Strawberry Lemonade is one such recipe. Happy Summer y’all.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 30 mins, Total – 40 mins.
- Roughly Chopped Fresh Strawberry – 1 cup
- Roughly Chopped Fresh Pineapple – 1 cup
- Lemon Juice – 1/3 cup
- Honey – 1/4 cup (or sugar)
- Mint Sprig – 1
- Water – 3 cups.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Pineapple Strawberry Lemonade:
- Add strawberries and pineapple to a blending jar, blend on pulse to puree
- Transfer it to a big mixing bowl and add lemon juice, honey, mint spring & water. Give it a nice stir and refrigerate for 30 mins
- Now strain the lemonade and pour in glasses filled with ice. Garnish with some strawberries, pineapple or mint leaves, your Pineapple Strawberry Lemonade is ready.