Oats smoothies are filling and healthy; and when berries are added, it becomes super delicious too. I have made this smoothie only with blueberries (as the name says) you can switch it with strawberries, any other berries, or mix all. It’s completely your choice as it’s your smoothie. Recipe is a quick one. Serve it as breakfast or when desired.
Course: Beverages or Breakfast
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Total – 5 mins
- Banana – 1 large (ripe preferred)
- Frozen Blueberries – 1.5 cups (you can use fresh blueberries as well, but then you need to add ice. Frozen is preferred)
- Rolled Oats – 1/2 cup
- Flax Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Almond Milk – 1 cup (you can use regular milk or yogurt as well).
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Blueberry Oats Smoothie:
- Take a blending jar. Add all the ingredients
- Blend on high-speed until frothy and smooth
- Your Blueberry Oats Smoothie is ready. Serve immediately.