Mango is a summer fruit and when it’s around we try different recipes with it; and Mango Smoothie has to be one of them. Good for breakfast as it’s got oats and banana too. A must try.
Also try: Blueberry Oats Smoothie.
Course: Beverages or Breakfast
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Total – 5 mins
- Banana – 1 large (ripe preferred)
- Frozen Mango – 1.5 cups (you can use fresh mango as well, but then you need to add ice. Frozen is preferred)
- Rolled Oats – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract – 2 tsp
- Almond Milk – 1 cup (you can use regular milk or yogurt as well).
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Mango Banana Oats Smoothie:
- Take a blending jar. Add all the ingredients
- Blend on high-speed until frothy and smooth
- Your Mango Banana Oats Smoothie is ready. Serve immediately.