In summers we enjoy so many different varieties of milkshakes and juices. Mango Milkshake is the most popular one and easy to make.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
- Mango (Alphonso or any sweet variety) – 1 large or 2 medium (peeled and coarsely chopped)
- Milk – 1.5 cups (chilled)
- Mango Ice Cream – 1.5 scopes
- Ice Cube – 1/3 cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp (optional) (I did not add).
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Mango Milkshake:
- Take a blender jar. Add mangoes, milk, ice cubes, mango ice cream and sugar (optional)
- Blend to make smooth consistency milkshake
- Your Mango Milkshake is ready. Serve immediately.