My love for strawberries usually grows more during the summers, this time tried Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade and was exhilarated by the refreshing taste.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 30 mins, Total – 40 mins.
- Strawberries – 8 (cut in halves)
- Kiwi – 2 (peeled and cut in cube)
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Lime Juice – 1 tbsp
- Lemon Wedges of half a lemon
- Lime Wedges of half a lime
- Sugar – 6 tbsp
- Water – 4 cups.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
- Take a blending jar and add strawberries, kiwis, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar & 1 cup water. Blend until smooth
- Transfer it to a bowl and add remaining 3 cups of water along with lemon & lime wedges. Stir and refrigerate for 30 mins
- Discard the lemon & lime wedges and strain it, your Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade is ready. Serve it with ice.