My love for strawberries usually grows more during the summers… lol!!! This time I tried Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade and I was exhilarated by the refreshing taste.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 30 mins, Total – 40 mins
- Strawberries – 8 (cut in halves)
- Kiwi – 2 (peeled and cut in cube)
- Lemon – 2 (1 – sliced, 1 – juice)
- Lime – 1 (1/2 – sliced, 1/2 juice)
- Sugar – 6 tbsp
- Water – 4 cups
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
- Take a blender. Add strawberries, kiwis, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and 1 cup water
- Blend to make a smooth consistency juice
- Transfer it to a bowl. Add remaining 3 cups of water and sliced lemons & limes
- Refrigerate for 30 mins
- Remove the lemon and lime slices and strain it through a sieve to remove seeds (you can even squeeze the lemon and lime slices at this stage to get the maximum juice out of it)
- Your Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade is ready
- Serve with a lemon slice and ice.