Grilled Pineapple with Honey Cinnamon drizzle is a perfect healthy appetizer. Pineapple gets more juicy on grilling and the drizzle makes it beyond delicious. Super easy to make, you’ll need pineapple (of course), honey and cinnamon. Yes, that’s it and there you’re ready with your grilled pineapple.
Course: Dessert or Starters
Cuisine: Global Cuisine
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 10 mins, Total – 15 mins.
- Pineapple – 1 (Skinned and cut into rounds, spears or whatever shape you like)
- Honey – 1/3 cup or as desired
- Cinnamon – 1 tsp.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Grilled Pineapple:
- Preheat grill or heat a grill pan. Spray grill with non-stick spray or grease your grill pan
- Place the pineapple slices and grill over medium heat for about 3-4 mins and then flip. Similarly do the other side
- While the pineapple is grilling, take honey and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl. Mix and microwave for 10-15 secs, this will soften the honey
- Now drizzle the grilled pineapple with the honey cinnamon. Enjoy.