Grilled Potatoes are another super easy and super yummy starter or snack to make. You’ll need potatoes and a few herbs to prepare this recipe. Relish them with Tamarind Chutney and Green Chutney.
Also try: Aloo Chaat, Bread Rolls, Crispy Bites or Desi Falafel.
Course: Snacks or Starters
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 20 mins
- Potato – 2 large (peeled)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (grated)
- Mint Leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp + to pan fry the potatoes
- Water – to cook the potatoes
- Salt to taste.
How to make Grilled Potatoes:
- Take the peeled potatoes. Cut them in 1/2 inch roundels. Keep aside
- Boil enough water with salt in a saucepan to cook the potatoes. Add potatoes roundels and parboil. About 8-10 mins
- Drain and let them cool down a little bit
- Take a mixing bowl. Add 2 tbsp oil, mint leaves, coriander leaves, garlic, dry mango powder, chilli flakes, ground black pepper, chaat masala powder and salt. Mix
- Add parboiled potato roundels to the mix. Coat well and let it rest for 15-20 mins
- Heat a pan or a grill-pan. Pour a few drops of oil. Place the potatoes and cook them from both the sides until brown
- Your Grilled Potatoes are ready. Enjoy them with Tamarind Chutney and Green Chutney.