Paneer Spinach stuffing is my favorite and I have used it in many ways like in a pasta or a sandwich. This time in a whole wheat tortilla, Paneer Spinach Quesadilla was as scrumptious as the sandwich or the pasta with the same stuffing.
Things you’ll need for this gorgeous stuffing are paneer (Indian cottage cheese), spinach, corns and a very few spices.
Course: Breakfast or Snacks
Cuisine: Global Cuisine
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 25 mins, Total – 30 mins
- Whole Wheat Tortilla – 2
- Paneer – 100 grams (crumbled or grated)
- Spinach – 100 grams (blanched and chopped)
- Sweet Corn – 1/3 cup (boiled)
- Garlic – 1 clove (finely chopped)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – as needed
- Oil or Butter – 1 tbsp + to cook quesadillas
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Spinach Quesadilla:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add finely chopped garlic. Saute till aromatic
- Add blanched and chopped spinach. Saute
- Add crumbled paneer, boiled sweet corn, ground black pepper, red chilli flakes and salt. Mix well and cook for 3-4 mins (or till excess water from spinach or paneer is absorbed). Keep aside the stuffing
- Now take a tortilla. Add the filling and top it with cheese. Fold in half
- Meanwhile heat a skillet or a grill pan. Pour a few drops of oil. Place the quesadilla and press down a little
- Cook till crisp then carefully flip over the folded edge, press lightly. Cook until crispy
- Transfer it to a cutting board and cut in half. Your Paneer Spinach Quesadilla is ready. Serve hot!!!