Here I am sharing another healthy meal option with you guys and it is super delicious as it’s loaded with flavors. We have grilled paneer (Indian cottage cheese), sweet corns and lentil spaghetti. It is an easy recipe too.
I have used lentil spaghetti, you can go for whole wheat as well. Also if not a fan of paneer then switch it with chicken or eggs.
Also try: Sweet Corn Pasta, Garlic Bread, Paneer Tikka or Paneer Spinach Stuffed Pasta.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Marination – 20 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 50 mins
- Whole Wheat or Lentil Spaghetti – around 110 grams (you can use one of your choice as well)
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 200 Grams (cut in halves)
- Hung Curd or Curd (Yogurt) – 1 tbsp
- Sweet Corn – 1 cup (boiled)
- Pesto Sauce – 2-3 tbsp
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Grilled Paneer with Pesto Pasta:
- Take hung curd in a bowl. Add 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes and salt. Marinade is ready
- Take paneer halves and coat well in the marinade. Set aside for 20 mins
- While paneer is getting marinated let’s prepare pasta and sweet corn
- Take boiled sweet corns. Add 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes, lemon juice and salt. Mix and keep aside
- Cook pasta as per instructions on pack
- Take a big bowl. Add pesto sauce and 2 tbsp of pasta cooking water. Mix well. This will help in diluting the sauce
- When pasta is cooked, strain it and add it to the sauce. Mix till spaghetti is coated in the sauce. Pasta is ready
- Heat a grill pan. Pour a few drops of oil. Grill the marinated paneer from all the sides. Paneer is ready
- Take a serving plate. Place Grilled Paneer, Pasta and Sweet corn. Enjoy!!!
Yum! This looks absolutely delicious!
LikeLiked by 1 person
thank you 🙂 🙂