Pasta Love!!! Another fusion recipe. In the recent past I have shared similar recipes, this time it’s lemon seasoned pasta along with sautéed sweet corn & bell peppers and grilled paneer (Indian cottage cheese). It was simply delicious. Perfect meal to pack for lunch or enjoy in the dinner.
I have seasoned the paneer with Cajun Seasoning, you can try the same or simply use the herbs of your choice.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 20 mins, Cooking – 30 mins, Total – 50 mins
- Pasta – 1 Cup (your choice)
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 200 Grams (cut in halves)
- Sweet Corn – 3/4 cup (boiled)
- Bell Pepper – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Zest – 1 tbsp
- Cajun Seasoning – 1 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves – 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Olive Oil – 3 tsp
- Water – to cook pasta
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Grilled Paneer with Lemon Seasoned Pasta:
- Boil water and cook pasta as per the instructions on the pack
- While pasta is cooking, heat 1/2 tsp olive oil in a pan. Add chopped bell pepper and saute for a minute
- Add boiled sweet corn, 1/4 tsp ground black pepper and salt. Saute for another minute. It’s ready. Keep aside
- Take the paneer halves and coat them well with the Cajun seasoning
- Heat 1/2 tsp oil on a grill pan and grill the paneer from all the sides. Keep aside. Do not over grill the paneer as it becomes chewy
- Take a mixing bowl. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, coriander leaves, 2 tsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp ground black pepper and salt. Mix. Add cooked pasta and mix till well coated. Pasta is ready
- Take a serving plate. Place the Grilled Paneer, Pasta and Sautéed Sweet Corn & Bell Peppers. Enjoy!!!