Pita Pockets are such a delectable meal, for me it’s kind of irresistible when filled with any of my favorite stuffings such as Paneer Tikka. Yes, I did a fusion. Used Paneer Tikka as a stuffing for my beautiful homemade Whole Wheat Pitas.
They can even be a quick-fix meal when you got your pitas ready. I have used homemade Whole Wheat Pita, you can try them too or use store-bought.
I had prepared Paneer Tikka in advance, you can also do it the same way.
Course: Main Course
Servings: 4 pita pockets
Cuisine: Indian-Middle Eastern
Time: Preparation – 20 Mins, Total – 20 mins
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread – 2
- Paneer Tikka – Follow recipe here, skip the onions while preparing if desired
- Mint Sauce – Follow recipe here
- Onion – 1/2 cup (julienned)
- Tomato – 1/2 cup (seeded and chopped)
- Lettuce Leaves – 1/2 cup (roughly chopped).
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Tikka Pita Pockets:
- Take pita breads and cut them in halves. Warm them
- Now take one pocket and stuff it with desired amount of paneer tikka cubes, onion, tomato and lettuce leaves
- Top it with mint sauce and done, your Pockets are ready!!!