Quesadillas are a pretty popular Mexican dish. I recently tried these with a bit of Indian touch and it was lip-smacking. This is a super easy recipe. Must must try!!!
You’ll need whole wheat tortilla (or of your choice), paneer, seasoning and loads of cheese. Enjoy!!!
Course: Breakfast or Snacks
Cuisine: Global Cuisine
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins
- Whole Wheat Tortilla – 2
- Paneer – 200 grams (chopped)
- Onion – 1/3 cup (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch (grated)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (grated)
- Cajun Seasoning – 2 tsp
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – as needed
- Oil or Butter – 1 tbsp + to cook quesadillas
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Quesadilla:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add chopped onions, ginger and garlic. Cook till onions are translucent
- Add cajun seasoning, paneer and salt (add accordingly as cajun seasoning usually has salt in it). Mix and cook for a minute
- Your stuffing is ready. Keep aside
- Now take a tortilla. Add the filling and top it with cheese. Fold in half
- Meanwhile heat a skillet or a grill pan. Pour a few drops of oil. Place the quesadilla and press down a little
- Cook till crisp then carefully flip over the folded edge, press lightly. Cook until crispy
- Transfer it to a cutting board and cut in half. Your Paneer Quesadilla is ready
- Serve immediately with your favorite sauce.