The stuffing for these scrumptious sandwiches is made with paneer (Indian cottage cheese), spinach and sweetcorn. This is an easy must try recipe.
Course: Breakfast and Snacks
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 25 mins, Total – 30 mins.
Servings: makes 3 sandwiches
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 150 grams (crumbled)
- Spinach – 150 grams (blanched and chopped)
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup
- Bread Slices – 6 (your choice of bread)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (finely chopped)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Mozzarella Cheese Slices – 3 (or your favorite cheese)
- Chilli Flakes to sprinkle
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Butter to toast the sandwiches
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Spinach Sandwich:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add finely chopped garlic and saute till aromatic
- Add blanched and chopped spinach, saute for a min
- Add crumbled paneer, boiled sweet corn, ground black pepper and salt. Mix and cook until excess water is absorbed, stuffing is ready
- Take bread slice, spread the stuffing, place a cheese slice, sprinkle some chilli flakes and finally top it with the other bread slice
- Meanwhile heat a pan, grill pan or sandwich maker
- Spread some butter and place the sandwich, toast from both the sides with butter until crisp
- Your Paneer Spinach Sandwich is ready.