Oh I love this picture and enjoyed these sandwiches to the core as they have all my favorites i.e. paneer (Indian cottage cheese), spinach and sweetcorn. The stuffing is same as I used in the Paneer Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells, this time tried as stuffing for a sandwich and it tasted amazing just as Paneer Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells. This is must try recipe as it is easy too.
Course: Breakfast and Snacks
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 25 mins, Total – 30 mins
Servings: makes 3 sandwiches
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 150 grams (crumbled)
- Spinach – 150 grams (blanched and chopped)
- Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup (boiled)
- Bread Slices – 6 (your choice of bread)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (finely chopped)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Mozzarella Cheese Slices – 3 (or your favorite cheese)
- Red Chilli Flakes – to sprinkle
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Butter – to shallow fry the sandwiches
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Spinach Sandwich:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add finely chopped garlic. Saute till aromatic
- Add blanched and chopped spinach. Saute
- Add crumbled paneer, boiled sweet corn, ground black pepper and salt. Mix well and cook for 3-4 mins (or till excess water from spinach or paneer is absorbed). Keep aside the stuffing
- Take a slice of bread. Spread desired amount of stuffing. Place a cheese slice and sprinkle red chilli flakes
- Now place the other slice of bread on top of it
- Meanwhile heat a non-stick pan or a grill pan or a sandwich maker
- Place the sandwich and cook it from both the sides with butter till it’s crisp and brown
- Your Paneer Spinach Sandwich is ready.