You’ll need only 3 ingredients to make these sandwiches including bread as well, LOL!!! And of course butter to toast this yumminess. These are crunchy, spicy and super cheesy.
Course: Breakfast or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 10 mins, Total – 20 mins.
Servings: makes 4 sandwiches.
- Bread Slices – 8 (your choice of bread)
- Chutney – 4 to 5 tbsp (recipe here) or as needed
- Mozzarella or Processed Cheese as needed
- Butter to toast the sandwiches.
How to make Chilli Cheese Sandwich:
- Take a bread slice and spread some chutney, top it with cheese and finally place the other bread slice. Similarly make rest of the sandwiches
- Meanwhile heat a pan, grill pan or sandwich maker
- Spread some butter and place the sandwich, toast from both the sides with butter until crisp
- Your Chilli Cheese Sandwiches are ready!!!