To prepare Paneer Tikka Sandwich we need Paneer Tikka (of course), onions, tomatoes and chutney. The flavor of paneer tikka between the slices of bread which are shallow fried in butter is invincible.
Course: Breakfast or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 15 Mins, Marination – 2 hours, Cooking – 15 Mins, Total – 2.5 hours
- For Paneer Tikka – Follow this recipe. You can skip the onions from tikka for the sandwich
- Whole Wheat Bread – 4 slices (you can use any other bread as well)
- Onion – 1 small (sliced)
- Tomato – 1 medium (sliced)
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1 tsp to sprinkle
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp to sprinkle
- Green Chutney – 2 tbsp (recipe here)
- Butter – to shallow fry sandwich (you can use olive oil as well).
How to make Paneer Tikka Sandwich:
- Prepare Paneer Tikka as per the recipe and keep aside (you can skip the onions from the tikka for the sandwich)
- Take a slice of a bread. Spread 1 tbsp of green chutney
- Place desired pieces of paneer tikka. Place onion and tomato slices
- Sprinkle chaat masala and black pepper powder. Place another slice on top of it
- Heat a non-stick pan or a grill pan. Add a little butter and place the sandwich
- Cook till golden brown then flip. Similarly cook the other side
- You can even use a sandwich grill or maker
- Your Paneer Tikka Sandwich is ready. Serve hot.