To prepare Paneer Tikka Sandwich we need Paneer Tikka (of course), onions, tomatoes and chutney. The flavor of paneer tikka between the slices of bread which are shallow fried in butter is invincible. I have used same recipe of Paneer Tikka here (skipped the onions), so I had paneer ready for this recipe.
Course: Breakfast or Snacks
Servings: makes 2 sandwiches
Time: Preparation – 15 Mins, Marination – 2 hours, Cooking – 15 Mins, Total – 2.5 hours
- For Paneer Tikka – Follow recipe here. You can skip the onions from tikka for the sandwich
- Bread Slices – 4 (your choice of bread)
- Onion – 1 small (sliced)
- Tomato – 1 medium (sliced)
- Chaat Masala Powder – to sprinkle
- Black Pepper Powder – to sprinkle
- Green Chutney – as required (recipe here)
- Butter – to shallow fry sandwich.
How to make Paneer Tikka Sandwich:
- Prepare Paneer Tikka as per the recipe and keep aside (you can skip the onions from the tikka for the sandwich)
- Take a slice of bread. Spread green chutney and place desired pieces of paneer tikka. Place onion and tomato slices
- Sprinkle chaat masala and black pepper powder. Place another slice on top of it
- Meanwhile heat a non-stick pan or a grill pan or a sandwich maker
- Place the sandwich on it and cook from both the sides with butter till it’s crisp and brown
- Your Paneer Tikka Sandwich is ready. Serve hot.