The easiest sandwich of all, healthy and tasty too. You’ll need tomatoes, cucumbers, bread, ground black pepper and salt, that’s it and your sandwich is ready.
Also try: Aloo Sandwich.
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Cooking – 5 mins, Total – 20 mins
Servings: makes 2 sandwiches
- Bread Slices – 4 (your choice of bread)
- Cucumber – 1 small (peeled and sliced)
- Tomato – 1 medium (sliced)
- Black Pepper Powder – to sprinkle
- Chat Masala Powder – to sprinkle
- Green Chutney – as required (recipe)
- Butter or Oil – to shallow fry sandwiches.
How to make Tomato Cucumber Sandwich:
- Take a slice of bread. Spread green chutney and place slices of tomatoes and cucumbers as required
- Sprinkle ground black pepper and chat masala powder. Place the other slice on top on it
- Meanwhile heat a non-stick pan or a grill pan or a sandwich maker
- Place the sandwich on it and cook from both the sides with butter till it’s crisp and brown
- Serve with ketchup or chutney and enjoy.