An easy, healthy and tasty sandwich to enjoy in breakfast or as a snack. You’ll need tomatoes, cucumbers, bread, ground black pepper & salt, and your sandwich will be ready.
Also try: Aloo Sandwich.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 5 mins, Total – 15 mins.
Servings: makes 2 sandwiches.
- Bread Slices – 4 (your choice of bread)
- Cucumber – 1 small (peeled and sliced)
- Tomato – 1 medium (sliced)
- Ground Black Pepper to sprinkle
- Chaat Masala Powder to sprinkle
- Green Chutney as required (recipe)
- Butter to toast the sandwiches.
How to make Tomato Cucumber Sandwich:
- Take a slice of bread. Spread some green chutney and place slices of tomatoes & cucumbers, sprinkle some ground black pepper & chaat masala powder and finally place the other slice on top on it
- Meanwhile heat a pan or a sandwich maker, place the sandwich and cook from both the sides with butter till it’s crisp and brown
- Your Sandwich is ready, serve with ketchup or chutney and enjoy.