Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and Sweet Corn make a marvellous combination. An easy sandwich recipe.
Course: Breakfast and Snacks
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 25 mins, Total – 30 mins
Servings: makes 3 sandwiches
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) – 200 Grams (crumbled)
- Bread Slices – 6 (your choice of bread)
- Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup (boiled)
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Green Chutney – as required recipe here
- Tomato Ketchup – as required
- Oil and butter – for shallow frying sandwiches
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer and Sweet Corn Sandwich:
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and capsicum. Saute till onions are translucent
- Add crumbled paneer, sweet corn, ground black pepper and salt. Mix and cook for 3-4 mins. Keep aside the stuffing
- Take a slice of bread. Spread desired amount of green chutney and ketchup
- Spread desired amount of stuffing and place the other slice on top of it
- Meanwhile heat a non-stick pan or a grill pan or a sandwich maker
- Place the sandwich on it and cook from both the sides with butter till it’s crisp and brown
- Your Paneer and Sweet Corn Sandwich is ready. Serve hot!!!