Absolutely easy, yummy and healthy sandwich to make. You’ll need some veggies, greek yogurt and sourdough to make these. Enjoy it in breakfast or lunch!
- You can substitute sourdough with bread of your choice
- Greek yogurt can be substituted with hung curd or thick curd
- Veggies can be adjusted as per your taste.
Course: Breakfast or Snacks.
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Cooking – 5 mins, Total – 20 mins.
Servings: makes 2 sandwiches.
- Sourdough – 4 slices
- Greek Yogurt – 250 grams
- Finely Chopped Tomato – 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Cucumber – 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 tbsp
- Boiled or Steamed Sweet Corn – 2 tbsp
- Grated Beet – 2 tbsp
- Grated Carrot – 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Mint – 1 tbsp
- Ground Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1 tsp
- Butter to toast sourdough
- Salt as needed.
How to make Yogurt Sandwich:
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients, except sourdough and butter. Mix well and keep aside the stuffing
- Heat a pan and toast the sourdough slices with a little butter
- Place the toasted sourdough slice on a flat surface, generously spread the stuffing and top it with the other slice. Similarly make the other sandwich. Your Yogurt Sandwich is ready, enjoy!!!