Such an easy sandwich to make for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even as a snack. You can prepare pesto in advance for the sandwich and then it’ll be ready in mins.
Also try: Chili Cheese Sandwich, Yogurt Sandwich, Paneer Tikka Sandwich, Aloo Masala Sandwich, Paneer Spinach Sandwich or Kulcha Sandwich.
Course: Breakfast or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 5 mins, Total – 15 mins.
Servings: makes 2-3 sandwiches.
- Bread Slices – 4 (your choice of bread)
- Paneer – 100 grams (chopped in small cubes)
- Pesto Sauce – 2 tbsp or as needed (follow recipe here)
- Ground Pepper as needed
- Chili Flakes as needed
- Shredded Mozzarella as needed
- Tomato Slices – 4 or as needed
- Butter to toast the sandwiches.
How to make Pesto Paneer Sandwich:
- Take a mixing bowl. Add pesto, paneer, chili flakes, ground pepper and cheese. Mix well
- Take a bread slice, spread the mix, top with the tomato slices and place the other bread slice
- Meanwhile heat a pan, grill pan or sandwich maker
- Spread some butter and place the sandwich, toast from both the sides until crisp and brown
- Your Pesto Paneer Sandwich is ready!!!
Check my blogs on lifeaudio. com. Today I purchased domain.