Wishing you all Happy New Year 2022!!! New Year calls for a new recipe and sharing today something which is healthy as well yummy, Beet and Peanut Butter bites. Relish them in the breakfast or as a snack with some Yogurt Sauce.
Also try: Afghani Chaap, Yogurt Sandwich, Tandoori Aloo, Chaat Cups or Ram Ladoo.
Course: Starters or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 30 mins, Air Frying – 20 mins, Total – 50 mins.
Servings: makes 10-12 bites
- Boiled Potato – 2 medium (peeled and grated)
- Boiled Beetroot – 2 small-medium (peeled and grated)
- Semolina – 1/4 cup
- Ginger – 1/2 inch (grated)
- Roasted Peanuts – 2 tbsp (crushed)
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Green Chili – 1
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ground Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Peanut Butter about 4-5 tsp
- Oil for brushing
- Salt to taste
- Yogurt Sauce to serve, follow recipe here.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Beet Peanut Butter Bites:
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients, except oil and peanut butter. Mix well and keep aside for 15 mins
- Take a scoop from the mixture and roll to make a small ball, make a small indentation and fill it with about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of peanut butter, roll it again by bringing the edges together into a small patty. Repeat it with remaining mixture
- Choose from the following to cook the patties, I have used the air frying method
- Air Fry– Place the patties in the basket of the air fryer and brush them with some oil. Cook on 400 F for 20 mins or until golden and crisp, flip them after 12 mins
- Pan Fry– Heat some oil in a pan, place the patties and cook until crisp & brown from both sides
- Deep fry– Take 2 tbsp of corn flour and 4 tbsp of water in a small mixing bowl. Mix and make a nice thin slurry. Dip the patty in the slurry and deep fry until golden brown
- Bake– Pre-heat the oven to 425 F or 220 F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Place the patties on the baking tray and brush them with some oil. Bake for 20 mins or until golden-brown, flip them after 12 mins
- Your Beet Peanut Butter Bites are ready, relish with Yogurt Sauce.
Looks delicious! will try this out soon
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you 🙂 Share your feedback!!!
Looks delicious. A Nice way to present beets. They are looking like kebabs.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you 🙂🙂