Tropical Salad is an easy to make and superbly delicious salad. You’ll need a handful of ingredients and your salad will be ready in mins, the freshness of the ingredients makes it so appetizing.
Also try: Chickpea Quinoa Salad, Beet and Peanut Butter Bites, Chole Chaat, Kale Chane ke Kebab or Corn Chaat.
Course: Snacks, Starters or Sides.
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Total – 15 mins.
- Boiled Chickpea – 1 cup
- Peeled and Chopped Orange – 1 cup
- Shredded Green Lettuce – 1 cup (Tightly Packed)
- Chopped Bell Peppers – 1/2 cup
- Thinly Sliced Onions – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Lime Juice – 1 tbsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Chili Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Tropical Salad:
- Take a big mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and toss well
- Your Salad is ready. Enjoy as an appetizer or a side dish.