We can call it as Power Salad!!! Packed with goodness of greens and blueberries, and peri peri sauce gives it the right flavor kick. Enjoy it in main course or as a snack.
Course: Snacks, Starters or Sides.
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Total – 15 mins.
- Mixed Greens – 2 cups (Tightly Packed)
- Blueberries – 1 cup
- Chopped Bell Peppers – 1 cup
- Thinly Sliced Onions – 1/4 cup
- Apple – 1 (Chopped)
- Potato – 1 medium-large (optional)
- Peri-Peri Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Lime Juice – 1 tbsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Mixed Greens and Blueberries Salad:
- Firstly let’s prepare the potatoes, this is an optional step you can even skip it if you do not wish to add the potatoes. Peel the potato, cut it into thin small pieces, wash thoroughly and dry them with a kitchen paper towel. Add them to a mixing bowl along with a little oil, salt and pepper, and toss well. Air fry for 10 mins on 400 F, your potatoes are ready
- Take a big mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and toss well
- Your Mixed Greens and Blueberries Salad is ready. Enjoy!!!.