A quick and an easy salad to make. You’ll need pasta, some veggies and a very few ingredients to make the dressing for the salad. Hope you enjoy it!
Course: Snacks, Starters or Sides.
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Total – 15 mins.
- Pasta – 1 cup
- Shredded Lettuce – 2 cups
- Chopped Bell Pepper – 1/2 cup
- Chopped and Seeded Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Onion – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Garlic Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp
- Sriracha Sauce – 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Pasta Salad:
- Cook pasta as per the instructions on the pack, keep aside
- Take a small mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil garlic powder and salt. Mix well and your dressing is ready
- Take a big mixing bowl and add cooked pasta, dressing & chopped veggies. Mix well and your Pasta Salad is ready.