A quick and easy recipe for a nutritious salad. You’ll need boiled chickpeas, quinoa and some veggies. Roasted peanuts gives it a nice crunch and the drizzle of green chutney lifts up the flavors. As a variation you can add boiled sweet corn or chopped avocado.
Course: Main Course or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins.
- Boiled Chickpeas – 1 cup
- Cooked Quinoa – 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Cucumber – 1/3 cup
- Finely Chopped and Seeded Tomato – 1/3 cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/4 cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 1
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Roasted Peanuts – 2 tbsp
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds – 2 tbsp (optional)
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon or Lime Juice – 1 tbsp
- Green Chutney – 1-2 tbsp (recipe here)
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Chickpea Quinoa Salad:
- Take a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except peanuts, pumpkin seeds and chutney. Give it a nice mix
- Transfer it to a serving bowl. Top it with peanuts, pumpkin seeds (optional) and drizzle some green chutney. Your Salad is ready, enjoy!!!