A quick-fix veggie salad to serve as a side dish or enjoy as a snack.
Course: Side Dish
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 10 mins, Total – 20 mins.
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Potato – 1 large (peeled and finely chopped)
- Cucumber – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1/2 cup (seeded and finely chopped)
- Onion – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup
- Green Chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Chat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Mint Leaves – 2 tbsp (optional)
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: – 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Veggie Salad:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped potatoes, 1/4 tsp ground black pepper and salt. Mix and cover. Cook until potatoes are soft. Uncover and cook on high flame for 1-2 mins to make potatoes crispy. Potatoes are ready, keep aside
- Take a mixing bowl. Add cooked potatoes, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, paneer, sweet corn, chat masala, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, salt and lemon juice. Mix well and your Veggie Salad is ready.