This salad is a perfect meal for me as it has protien, carbs and fresh veggies to accomplish it. It’s easy and quick-fix too.
Course: Side Dish
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 10 mins, Total – 20 mins
- Potato – 2 medium (finely chopped)
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Cucumber – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1/2 cup (seeded and finely chopped)
- Onion – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup (boiled)
- Green Chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Chat Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves – as needed
- Mint Leaves – as needed (optional)
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: – 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Veggie Salad:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped potatoes, 1/4 tsp ground black pepper powder and salt. Mix well. Cover and cook on low flame for 7-8 mins. Keep sautéing in between
- Once potatoes are soft uncover and cook for another 1-2 mins to make potatoes crispy. Your potatoes are ready. Keep aside
- Take a mixing bowl. Add tomatoes, onions, cucumber, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, paneer, potatoes, sweet corn, chat masala, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, salt and lemon juice. Mix
- Your Veggie Salad is ready.