The stuffing for these scrumptious sandwiches is made with paneer (Indian cottage cheese), spinach, sweet corn and cheese. An easy recipe.
Course: Breakfast and Snacks
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 25 mins, Total – 30 mins.
Servings: makes 4 sandwiches
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) – 150 grams (crumbled)
- Spinach – 150 grams (blanched and chopped)
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup
- Bread Slices – 8
- Garlic – 1 clove (finely chopped)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Chili Flakes – 1/4 tsp
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – as needed
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Butter to toast the sandwiches
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Spinach Sandwich:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add finely chopped garlic and saute until aromatic
- Add blanched and chopped spinach, saute for a min
- Add crumbled paneer, boiled sweet corn, ground black pepper, chili flakes and salt. Mix and cook for 3-4 mins. Stuffing is ready
- Take bread slice, spread the stuffing, sprinkle some cheese and finally top it with the other bread slice
- Meanwhile heat a pan, grill pan or a sandwich maker
- Spread some butter and place the sandwich, toast from both the sides until crisp
- Your Paneer Spinach Sandwich is ready.