Chilli Cheese Garlic Bread is a flavorsome snack to relish. Green chillies makes it hot and mild taste of onions enhances the flavor on the palate. It’s quite easy to make. Always serve them warm!!!
Course: Snacks or Side Dish
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Baking – 10 mins, Total – 20 mins.
Servings: makes around 8 pieces
- French Loaf – 1
- Green Chillies – 1-2 (finely chopped)
- Onions – 1/3 to 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Butter – 1/4 cup (softened)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (minced)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – to sprinkle on top
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Chilli Garlic Bread:
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit or 200 degree celsius
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminium foil or parchment paper and keep aside
- Take the bread loaf. Cut it into 8 pieces of around 1.5 inches thickness
- Take a bowl. Add butter, garlic and salt. Mix and spread it evenly over each piece
- Sprinkle some chillies and onions. Top it with cheese
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges starts to turn slightly golden brown
- Chilli Garlic Bread is ready. Sprinkle some herbs and serve!!!