Let’s take Garlic Bread to the next level with this Indian twist!!! Garlic Bread topped with Paneer Tikka, the combination is stunningly delicious and looks so appetizing as well.
Course: Snacks or Starters
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Marination – 30 mins, Cooking – 10 mins, Baking – 12 mins, Total – 62 mins.
- French Loaf – 1
- Paneer – 200 grams (cut into small cubes)
- Green Chilies – 2 (finely chopped)
- Onions – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Salted Butter – 1/4 cup (softened)
- Garlic Paste – 1.5 tsp
- Curd (Plain Yogurt) – 2 tbsp
- Gram Flour – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Black Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Crushed Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi) – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – to sprinkle on top
- Salt to taste
- Herbs to sprinkle on top.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Tikka Garlic Bread:
- Take a mixing bowl and add curd, gram flour, coriander powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, kasuri methi, black salt, salt, 1 tsp oil & 1/2 tsp garlic paste. Mix well and add paneer cubes, gently mix again to coat the paneer. Refrigerate for 30 mins
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Add marinated paneer and cook on a medium flame until excess moisture is absorbed and paneer looks done, stirring occasionally. Your Paneer Tikka is ready, keep aside
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 F or 200 C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, keep aside
- Take the bread loaf, cut it into 3 equal size pieces and then cut length wise. This should give you 6 pieces in total
- Take a small bowl. Add butter and 1 tsp garlic paste. Mix and spread it evenly over each piece
- Place the pieces on the baking sheet, top it with paneer tikka pieces, chopped green chilies and onions, and finally top it with cheese
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges start to turn slightly golden brown
- Paneer Tikka Garlic Bread is ready. Sprinkle some herbs and serve!!!