Garden Fresh Pizza is scrumptious, loaded with veggies and easy to make. I have added tomatoes, capsicum, onions and sweet corn. You can also add veggies of your choice.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Baking – 12 mins, Total – 27 mins.
Servings: Makes around a 12 inch thin crust pizza.
- Pizza Dough – follow recipe here, use half of the dough from the recipe for this thin crust pizza
- Pizza Sauce – 4 tbsp, follow recipe here
- Sliced Onion – 1/2 cup
- Sliced Capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Chopped & Seeded Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese as needed.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Garden Fresh Thin Crust Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit or 250 degrees Celsius. Grease the pizza pan or baking sheet, keep aside
- Take the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface and roll it with a rolling-pin to make a thin base, about 1/4 inch thickness
- Spread the pizza sauce, top it with onions, tomatoes, capsicum, sweet corn and cheese
- Bake until crust is golden brown, takes about 11-12 mins
- Your Garden Fresh Pizza is ready. Let it rest for about 5 mins before slicing.