Garden Fresh Pizza is scrumptious and loaded with veggies, I have added tomatoes, capsicum, onions and sweet corn. You can also add mushrooms, olives or your favorite veggies.
Also try: Tandoori Paneer Thin Crust Pizza.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Baking – 15 mins, Total – 30 mins.
Servings: Makes around 12 inch thin crust pizza.
- Pizza Dough – follow recipe here, use half dough from the recipe for this thin crust pizza
- Pizza Sauce – 3-4 tbsp, follow recipe here
- Onion – 1/2 cup (sliced)
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup (sliced)
- Tomato – 1/2 cup (seeded and chopped into small cubes)
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese as needed.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Garden Fresh Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit or 230 degree celsius
- Take the pizza dough ball on a lightly floured surface and roll it with a rolling-pin till you get the desired thickness base. Place it on a well-greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush the outer 1-inch of the pizza base lightly with olive oil
- Spread the pizza sauce and top it with onions, tomatoes, capsicum and cheese
- Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, takes around 12-14 mins
- Your Garden Fresh Pizza is ready. Let it rest for about 2-3 mins before slicing and serve.