Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Baking – 10 mins, Total – 15 mins.
Servings: Makes around a 12 inch thin crust pizza.
- Pizza Dough – follow recipe here, use half of the dough from the recipe for this thin crust pizza
- Pesto Sauce – 3 tbsp (recipe here)
- Tomato – 1 (cut crosswise into 1/8 inch thick slices)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese as needed
- Ground Black Pepper to sprinkle on the top.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Pesto Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit or 250 degrees Celsius. Grease the pizza pan or baking sheet, keep aside
- Take the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface and roll it with a rolling-pin to make a thin base, about 1/4 inch thickness
- Spread pesto sauce, place tomatoes slices and sprinkle cheese
- Bake until crust is golden brown, about 10 mins
- Your Thin Crust Pesto Pizza is ready. Let it rest for a few mins before slicing. Sprinkle some ground black pepper and serve.