Veggies in Garlic Sauce is such an appetizing recipe, relish it with Veg Fried Rice or Basil Rice. It is also healthy as it’s loaded with veggies and the thickening agent used is rice flour (or oats flour or wheat flour), you can also add mushrooms or baby corns to the gravy.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 25 mins.
- Diced Onion – 1 medium
- Diced Bell Peppers – 1 cup
- Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Garlic – 1.5 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 1
- Chopped Spring Onion – 1/4 cup (separate the whites and greens)
- Rice Flour – 1 tbsp (you can also use wheat flour or oats flour)
- Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chili Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Water – 350 ml
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Veggies in Garlic Sauce:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic, spring onion whites and green chillies, saute until fragrant
- Add onions and bell peppers, saute until tender
- Add soy sauce and chili flakes. Mix and saute for a few seconds
- Add sweet corn, 300 ml water and salt. Mix and bring it to a boil
- Meanwhile mix rice flour with remaining 50 ml water and add it to the pan, cook until gravy thickens
- Add spring onion greens and mix. Your Veggies in Garlic Sauce is ready