Hot Garlic Sauce is a flavorsome Chinese style gravy, which is often relished with rice or noodles. This recipe is for Paneer in Hot Garlic Sauce, you’ll need paneer (Indian cottage cheese), garlic, onions, crushed pepper and few a more spices to make this scrumptious gravy. Relish it with Veg Fried Rice, Basil Rice or Black Pepper Noodles.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 25 mins.
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 250 grams (cut into cubes)
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green Chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Spring Onion Greens – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Crushed Pepper – 1 tsp
- Rice Flour – 1 tbsp (you can use wheat flour or oats flour as well)
- Soy Sauce – 1/2 tbsp
- Ketchup – 1/2 tbsp
- Water – 250 ml
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer in Hot Garlic Sauce:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and saute
- Add garlic and green chilies, saute till onions are translucent
- Add rice flour. Mix and cook for a few seconds
- Add water and mix well
- Add soy sauce, ketchup and crushed pepper. Mix well and bring it to boil, cook until gravy thickens
- Add paneer cubes and salt. Mix and cook for a min
- Add spring onion greens and mix well. Your Paneer in Hot Garlic Sauce is ready. Enjoy!!!