Noodles and freshly ground black pepper make an appetizing combination. Recipe requires a few ingredients and a few minutes, which makes it a quick-fix meal. Relish it with Chilli Paneer or Paneer in Hot Garlic Sauce.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 25 mins.
- Noodles – 150 grams
- Julienned Onion – 1 medium
- Grated Garlic – 1 tsp
- Grated Ginger – 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Freshly Ground Pepper – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
How to make Black Pepper Noodles:
- Cook noodles as per the instructions on the pack. Keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan, wok or kadai. Add ginger and garlic, saute for a few seconds
- Add onions and saute until translucent
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, ground pepper and salt. Mix and cook for a few seconds
- Add boiled noodles and mix so that noodles are coated well in the sauce
- Your Black Pepper Noodles are ready. Enjoy as is or with Chilli Paneer or Paneer in Hot Garlic Sauce.