Veg Hakka Noodles is an easy Indo-Chinese recipe. To prepare it we stir fry veggies then add sauces and boiled noodles to it, can be enjoyed as is or with Veg Manchurian Gravy and Chilli Paneer Gravy.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins.
- Noodles – 150 grams
- Julienned Onion – 1/2 cup
- Julienned Capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Cabbage – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Slit Green Chilli – 2
- Dark Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
How to make Veg Hakka Noodles:
- Cook noodles as per the instructions on the pack. Keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan, wok or kadai. Add ginger, garlic and green chilli. Saute unti fragrant
- Add onions, cabbage and capsicum. Saute until translucent
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, ground pepper and salt. Mix and cook for a few seconds
- Add boiled noodles and mix so that noodles are coated well in the sauce. Your Veg Hakka Noodles are ready.