Bread Aloo Tikki is a flavorsome Indian Street Food. You can imagine it as a crunchy Aloo Tikki stuffed between crispy bread toast along with some tangy chutneys and chopped onions.
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 10 mins, Total – 20 mins.
- Aloo Tikki – 6 (follow recipe here)
- Bread Slices – 12
- Green Chutney as needed (follow recipe here)
- Tamarind Chutney as needed (follow recipe here)
- Chopped Onions as needed
- Butter to toast the bread.
How to make Bread Aloo Tikki:
- Heat a pan or a tawa, spread some butter and place the bread, toast from both the sides until crisp. Similarly do the rest
- Now take a bread toast spread some green chutney, sprinkle some onions, place the aloo tikki, spread some tamarind chutney and finally place the other bread slice. Your Bread Aloo Tikki is ready!!!