These Bean Sliders are delicious and easy to make with just a few ingredients, patties for the sliders are melt-in-mouth and flavorful. It’s a perfect party snack!!! You can also try Black Chickpea Sliders.
- You can also deep fry the patties for more crunchiness in your sliders, then add more bread crumbs in your mix to make it stiff for frying
- For these sliders I had soaked 1/2 cup beans (rajma) over night, boiled them in sufficient water until soft and finally drained all the excess water
- You can bake the patties as well.
Time: Preparation – 30 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 45 mins.
Servings: makes 5 sliders.
- Slider Buns – 5
- Boiled Beans – 1.5 cups
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup
- Grated Garlic – 1 tsp
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Chili Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Bread Crumbs – 2 tbsp or as needed
- Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp or as needed
- Ketchup – 1 tbsp or as needed
- Oil to pan fry the patties
- Butter to toast the buns
- Tomato Slices – 5
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Bean Sliders:
- Take a mixing bowl and add boiled beans. Mash them nicely
- Add sweet corn, coriander leaves, garlic, lemon juice, chili flakes, cumin powder, bread crumbs and salt. Mix well, you can add more bread crumbs if its too sticky
- Now make round flat patties from the mix, same in diameter as the slider buns. Keep aside for 10 mins
- Take a small mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise and ketchup, mix and keep aside the sauce. You can adjust the ratio as per your choice
- Heat a pan and spread some oil. Place the patties and cook from both the sides until crisp and brown, remove from the pan
- Spread some butter on the inner side of slider buns and on the same pan toast them until light golden
- Take bottom of the slider bun, place the patty, spread some sauce, place the tomato slice and lastly put top of the slider bun. Your Bean Sliders are ready, enjoy!!!