These Bean Sliders are delicious and easy to make with just a few ingredients, patties for the sliders are melt-in-mouth and flavorful. It’s a perfect party snack!!! You can also try Black Chickpea Sliders.
- You can also deep fry the patties for more crunchiness in your sliders, then add more bread crumbs in your mix to make it stiff for frying
- For these sliders I had soaked 1/2 cup beans (rajma) over night, boiled them in sufficient water until soft and finally drained all the excess water
- You can bake the patties as well.
Also try: Aloo Tikki Burger, Bread Aloo Tikki, Hare Chane ki Tikki, Corn Chaat or Veg Burrito.
Time: Preparation – 30 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 45 mins.
Servings: makes 5 sliders.
- Slider Buns – 5
- Boiled Beans – 1.5 cups
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup
- Grated Garlic – 1 tsp
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Chili Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Bread Crumbs – 2 tbsp or as needed
- Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp or as needed
- Ketchup – 1 tbsp or as needed
- Oil to pan fry the patties
- Butter to toast the buns
- Tomato Slices – 5
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Bean Sliders:
- Take a mixing bowl and add boiled beans. Mash them nicely
- Add sweet corn, coriander leaves, garlic, lemon juice, chili flakes, cumin powder, bread crumbs and salt. Mix well, you can add more bread crumbs if its too sticky
- Now make round flat patties from the mix, same in diameter as the slider buns. Keep aside for 10 mins
- Take a small mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise and ketchup, mix and keep aside the sauce. You can adjust the ratio as per your choice
- Heat a pan and spread some oil. Place the patties and cook from both the sides until crisp and brown, remove from the pan
- Spread some butter on the inner side of slider buns and on the same pan toast them until light golden
- Take bottom of the slider bun, place the patty, spread some sauce, place the tomato slice and lastly put top of the slider bun. Your Bean Sliders are ready, enjoy!!!
This is good too! ❤️ I like the addition of the mango and garam masala. Naming these sliders as global cuisine is brilliant! ❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you 🙂🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person