Hello December!!! Some Double Chocolate Chip Cookies to start the season. These cookies are super moist and chewy from the inside and a little crunchy on the outside, also these are eggless.
Course: Breakfast, Dessert or Snack
Cuisine: Global Cuisine
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Baking – 12 mins, Total – 27 mins.
Servings: yields about 15-16 medium cookies.
- All-Purpose Flour – 3/4 cup
- Chocolate Chips – 1/2 cup + for topping
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Brown Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Butter – 1/4 cup (softened)
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F or 180 C. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and keep aside
- Take a large mixing bowl and add sugar, brown sugar & butter. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, using a hand mixer or a whisk
- Add vanilla extract and milk. Mix again until combined well
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt to the bowl. Mix with a spoon until combined well and no flour is visible
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Scoop the dough into 15-16 equal portions using a cookie scoop or your hands, and place them on the baking sheets. About 7-8 on each sheet and press some more chocolate chips on the top
- Bake for 10-12 mins. Let the cookies sit on baking sheet for 10 mins then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool down completely
- Your Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are ready!