Brownie and Cookies, what more I should say to describe this recipe. Cookies are fudgy and irresistible. I can say these are a tiny bit healthy as all-purpose flour is replaced with ground oats, but trust me these are equally delicious.
Course: Breakfast or Dessert
Cuisine: Global Cuisine
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Baking – 12 mins, Total – 22 mins.
Servings: makes around 12 large cookies.
- Ground Oats – 1 cup
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 1/2 cup
- Brown Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1.5 tsp
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chip – 1/2 cup.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Brownie Cookies:
- Pre-heat the oven to 360 F or 180 C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup and saving the cookies from burning up
- Take a mixing bowl. Add ground oats, cocoa powder (sieve it), baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk it and add chocolate chips. Toss and keep aside
- In another big mixing bowl. Add butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth
- Now dry mix to the wet, stir with a spoon until all the ingredients are combined well
- Using a cookie scoop place the dough onto the sheet, you can even roll the dough into small balls if you don’t have a scoop, you should get 12 cookies in total. Leave 1-2 inches of space between cookies
- Bake for 11-12 mins. Press down each cookie a little bit with back of a spoon after baking. Cookies will look a little underdone initially, let them sit for 10-15 mins
- Your Oats Brownie Cookies are ready!!! Dig in.