Such an amazing, flavorsome yet healthy tart recipe. Tartlets are prepared with almond flour, coconut oil and maple syrup, then filled with healthy blueberry filling. A must try recipe, I say!!!
Course: Breakfast or Dessert.
Cuisine: Global Cuisine
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Total – 15 mins.
Servings: makes six 4 inch mini tarts or one 9-10 inch tart.
- Mini Tarts – 6 (follow recipe here)
- Fresh Blueberries – 3 cups
- Maple Syrup – 3 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1.5 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
- Ground Nutmeg – 1/8 tsp
- A pinch of salt.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Healthy Blueberry Tart:
- Take a sauce pan and add all the ingredients except tarts, LOL!!!
- Mix and cook on low flame until blueberries release the juice, stirring often. You can also mash them a little to get that beautiful texture
- Keep cooking on low flame until thickens or you get the desired consistency, takes about 5 mins. It will thicken further as it cools, so keep that in mind
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down. Your blueberry filling is ready for the tarts
- Now spread the filling evenly into the tarts and your Blueberry Tarts are ready