A super easy, healthy and delicious tart crust recipe.
Course: Breakfast or Dessert.
Cuisine: Global Cuisine.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Baking – 12 mins, Total – 22 mins.
Servings: makes six 4 inch mini tarts or one 9-10 inch tart.
- Almond Flour – 2 cups
- Coconut Oil – 1/3 cup (melted)
- Maple Syrup – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Healthy Tart Crust:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius. Grease the tart pan, keep aside
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients. Mix until combined well
- Divide the mix among 6 tartlet pans or add it to a tart pan. Spread the mix evenly along the bottom and the sides by pressing into the pan
- Now poke the crust with a fork all over the bottom, this will prevent it from bubbling up
- Bake the crust for 12 mins or until the crust is lightly brown. Remove from the oven, transfer it to a wire rack and let it cool
- Your Healthy Tart Crust is ready. Fill it up with your favorite filling and enjoy!!!