Healthy, tasty and so easy to make. Fill up these tartlets with you favourite filling and enjoy, it’s a perfect breakfast treat. You can also use muffin pan you prepare the crust if you do not have mini tartlet pans or want a smaller portion.
Also try: Almond Flour Tart Crust or Berry Compote.
Course: Breakfast or Dessert.
Cuisine: Global Cuisine.
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Baking – 25 mins, Total – 30 mins.
Servings: makes three 4 inch mini tarts.
- Old Fashioned Oats – 1 cup
- Maple Syrup – 1/4 cup
- Coconut Oil – 1 tbsp
- Ground Flaxseeds – 1 tbsp
- Chia Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tsp
- A pinch of salt.
How to make Oats Tart Crust:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F or 180 C. Grease the tart pan, keep aside
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients. Mix until combined well
- Divide the mix among tartlet pans. Spread the mix evenly along the bottom and the sides by pressing into the pan
- Bake the crust for 25 mins or until the crust is lightly brown. Remove from the oven, transfer it to a wire rack and let it cool
- Your Oats Tart Crust is ready!!!