Impress your guests next time with this mousse recipe. Extremely easy to make and such divine flavours. Kulfi flavour blends so well with the blueberry compote.
Tip: Follow recipe for compote here and use blueberries. Prepare double the quantity mentioned in the recipe, leftover compote can be used over toast, pancakes, waffles, etc.
Also try: Chocolate Mousse, Kesar Pista Ice Cream, Strawberry Ice Cream or Malai Kulfi with Poached Blueberries.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Assembly – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 2 hours, Total – 2 hours 20 mins.
Servings: 10-12 dessert cups.
- Chilled Heavy Whipping Cream – 2 cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 Cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
- Saffron Threads – 20
- Warm Milk – 1 tbsp
- Berry Compote as needed, recipe here.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Kulfi Mousse with Blueberry Compote:
- In a small bowl dissolve saffron threads in warm milk, keep aside
- Take a mixing bowl and add cream. Using a hand-mixer or wired whisk beat until you get a stiff peak
- Add condensed milk, cardamom powder and saffron milk. Mix gently until combined well
- Kulfi Mousse is ready. Transfer it to the dessert cups, top it with some blueberry compote and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or more. Your Kulfi Mousse with Blueberry Compote is ready, enjoy!