An easy, eggless and only four ingredient Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe. It has the beautiful creamy texture and perfect strawberry flavor. Served with Blackberry Compote.
Time: Preparation – 30 mins, Freezing – 8 hours or overnight, Total – 8 hours 30 mins.
- Whipping Cream – 2 cups
- Condensed Milk – 1 cup
- Fresh Strawberries – about 450 grams
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ml.
How to make Strawberry Ice Cream:
- Roughly chop the strawberries and add to a blending jar, blend to make a puree. Keep aside
- Take a big mixing bowl and add whipping cream, beat with a big whisk until it gets a stiff peak. You can also do the same with an electric beater
- Add condensed milk and strawberry puree and mix gently until combined well
- Transfer it to a freezer safe container and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Once frozen, scoop it and enjoy. Your Strawberry Ice Cream is ready.