Making an ice cream is always easy, sharing today “Rose Ice Cream”. Only a handful of ingredients gives you this creamy and flavorsome ice cream. The rose flavor comes from Rooh Afza, a perfect concentrated syrup used to prepare many summer drinks, you can get it from any Indian grocery store or online.
Also try: Strawberry Ice Cream or Kesar Pista Ice Cream.
Time: Preparation – 20 mins, Freezing – 8 hours or overnight, Total – 8 hours 20 mins.
- Whipping Cream – 2 cups
- Condensed Milk – 1 cup
- Rooh Afza (Rose Syrup) – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Rose Petals to sprinkle on top (optional).
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ml.
How to make Rose Ice Cream:
- Take a big mixing bowl and add whipping cream, beat with a whisk or in an electric beater until it gets a stiff peak
- Add condensed milk, rooh afza and vanilla extract. Mix gently until combined well
- Transfer it to a freezer safe container and sprinkle some rose petals. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Your Rose Ice Cream is ready, enjoy!