Nutty, creamy and chocolaty. Super easy to make with a few ingredients. If you love nutella then of course need to try it in ice cream as well, you’re gonna love it!
Time: Preparation – 20 mins, Freezing – 8 hours or overnight, Total – 8 hours 20 mins.
- Whipping Cream – 2 cups
- Nutella – 1/2 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Chopped Hazelnut to sprinkle on top.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ml.
How to make Nutella Ice Cream:
- Take a mixing bowl, add condensed milk and nutella. Mix until smooth, keep aside
- Take a big mixing bowl and add whipping cream, beat with a whisk or in an electric beater until it gets a stiff peak
- Add condensed milk-nutella mix and vanilla extract. Mix gently until combined well
- Transfer it to a freezer safe container. Freeze for up to 8 hours or overnight, your Nutella Ice Cream is ready. Sprinkle some chopped hazelnut while serving!