Christmas is around the corner and so to keep up the vibe sharing some Brownie Cookies, which are absolutely fudgy and chocolaty. You’ll need a handful of ingredients to make them, and these are vegan!!!
Course: Breakfast or Dessert
Cuisine: Global Cuisine
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Baking – 10 mins, Total – 25 mins.
Servings: makes around 12 large cookies.
- All-Purpose Flour – 1 cup
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 1/4 cup
- Dark Chocolate Bar Chopped – 1/2 cup
- Powdered Sugar – 2/3 cup
- Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Water – 1/3 cup
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Brownie Cookie:
- Pre-heat the oven to 360 F or 180 C. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and keep aside
- In a saucepan heat water and sugar until sugar is completely dissolved, do not boil. Keep aside to cool until warm
- In a microwave safe bowl add oil and chopped chocolate, microwave for 30-60 secs or until chocolate is melted. Mix it and keep aside to cool until warm
- Once sugar syrup and chocolate-oil mixture are warm, mix them together along with vanilla extract and whisk until combined
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Whisk until you get a smooth and thick batter
- Divide the dough while its warm into 12 equal portions using a cookie scoop or your hands, and place them on the baking sheets. 6 per sheet
- Bake for 10-11 mins. Cookies will look a little underdone initially, let them sit for 10-15 mins then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool down completely
- Your Brownie Cookies are ready! Enjoy!!!